Pay Tax | Water | Sewer Bills
- Water and Sewer bills are mailed March 1st, June 1st, September 1st, and December 1st and due by the 30th of that month without penalty.
- After the 30th a ten percent penalty is applied to any unpaid balance.
- Payment can be made at anytime. Many residents choose to pay ahead when they know they will be out of town or simply as a precaution from being late and having the penalty applied.
- Payments can be made:
- In person at the Town Hall, 215 North Tioga Street, Monday through Friday between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm.
- Deposited in a locked drop box located at the Buffalo Street entrance to Town Hall. (Checked daily)
- Mailed to Town of Ithaca Water, P.O. Box 7143, Ithaca, NY 14851. (Postmark is considered date of payment)
- By ACH Debit Authorization
Water & Sewer Pay Online
The ONLINE PAYMENT SYSTEM shuts down on the 30th of each month for reconciliation of payments. This may take up to 7 days. Once all accounts are adjusted as paid, or a penalty applied, the system becomes active once again with current information and ability to make payments, or check the status of your account.
- For name and address changes – Bolton Point at 607-277-0660 ext. 230
- Sign up for e-bills – Bolton Point at 607-277-0660 or Bolton Point Website