Pay Tax | Water | Sewer Bills
- Water and Sewer bills are mailed on March 1st, June 1st, September 1st, and December 1st. All water and sewer bills are due by the 30th of the month without penalty. After the 30th of the month there is a one percent penalty applied to all unpaid balances.
- Payments can be made in person at Town Hall, 215 North Tioga Street, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Bills can be put in the drop box that is located on the Buffalo Street side of Town Hall. The drop box is checked on a daily basis.
- Payments can be mailed to Town of Ithaca Water, P.O. Box 7143, Ithaca, NY 14851, and the envelopes are monitored by the US postmark.
- ACH Debit Authorization is now available
Water & Sewer Pay Online
ONLINE SYSTEM Shuts down on the the 30th of each month for approximately 7 days to to allow for reconciliation of paid accounts prior to penalties being applied. Once penalties are applied, payments can be made anytime.
- For name and address changes – Bolton Point at 607-277-0660 ext. 230
- Sign up for e-bills – Bolton Point at 607-277-0660 or Bolton Point Website